CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion commences at 9.00am ACST on 1st August 2015 and closes at 4.00pm AEST on 30th November 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
3. Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. To enter, delegates must return their form to The Broken Hill Community Credit Union at 2 Chloride Street, Broken Hill NSW 2880, using the reply paid envelope supplied.
4. There are three Coles/Myer vouchers to the value of $150 each, to be won. These will be selected randomly.
5. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other goods or services. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
6. The prize draw will take place at 10.00am ACST on 4th December 2015 at The Broken Hill Community Credit Union. The winner will be drawn from a competition bowl containing all competition entries. The first three eligible entries drawn will receive the prizes. The prize winners will be notified in person and by publication on The Broken Hill Community Credit Union’s website www.bhccu.com. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw at 2 Chloride Street, Broken Hill NSW 2880 on 11th December 2015.
8. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses to administer the competition and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant at the time of entering. The winner agrees that the Promoter may use the name, address and photography of the winner for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, unless otherwise advised.
9. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, its officers, employees and agents shall not be liable for and shall be held harmless from any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained, as a result of or arising from the winner and companion’s acceptance and use of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. The Promoter is The Broken Hill Community Credit Union Limited. ABN 12 087 650 762 2 Chloride Street, Broken Hill NSW 2880.