Background BHCCU

Can I transfer funds to another financial institution?

Yes. You can make payments to payees at other financial institutions. The details you need to provide to make a payment is either a PayID or BSB, account number, account name, reference and the amount to be paid. Please ensure that the details you provide are correct to avoid the payment being rejected, delayed or returned to BHCCU.

To process an Osko payment or External transfer you will need to select the Transfers menu and Pay Someone. Then select either PayID or Bank Account. Proceed to enter the details of the payment.