Pay with your BHCCU card using Apple Pay
Using Apple Pay is simple and it works with the devices you use every day. Your card information is secure because it isn’t stored on your device or shared when you pay. Paying in stores, apps and on the web has never been easier, safer, or more private.*
Set up is simple
Add your BHCCU Card to Apple Pay in three simple steps.
- Open the Wallet app
- Tap the plus sign in the upper-right corner
- Enter your card’s security code to add your BHCCU Visa Debit Card from your iTunes account. Or, select Add a different card and use your camera to enter the card information*
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap Wallet & Apple Pay and select Add a BHCCU Visa Debit Card
- Enter your card’s security code to add your BHCCU Card from your iTunes account. Or, select Add a different card and use your camera to enter the card information*
- Go to Settings
- Tap Wallet & Apple Pay and select Add BHCCU Visa Debit Card
- Enter your card’s security code to add your credit or debit card from your iTunes account. Or, select Add a different card and use your camera to enter the card information*
The easy, secure and private way to pay
Paying in stores
To pay in stores, there is no need to wake your iPhone or open an app. Just hold iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID. You’ll see Done on the display, along with a subtle vibration and beep, letting you know your payment information was sent. On Apple Watch, double-click the side button and hold the display of your Apple Watch up to the reader. A gentle tap and beep confirms that your payment information was sent.*
Paying in apps and on the web
To pay in apps and on the web with iPhone and iPad, select Apple Pay as the payment method during checkout and place your finger on Touch ID. To pay on Mac in Safari, choose Apple Pay then complete the purchase with your iPhone or Apple Watch.*
* Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.